After we drop off the babysitter, Ryan and I always have what I call "learning time." We do various activities together. Today, we played train station. I used to do this with my preschoolers and they loved it so I knew he would too. We set up five chairs in a row, made tickets, got some extra passengers (his stuffed animals...Monkey, Elmo, and Puppy), and got out his cash register so we could pay for the tickets. Then we take turns being the conductor or the passenger. The conductor sells the tickets, takes the tickets on the train, and then drives the train. Before the train takes off, he says, "All Aboard!" TOO CUTE! The passenger buys their ticket then helps the stuffed animals buy theirs and get on the train. We had SO much fun! I think between me, Heather (our WONDERFUL mother helper), and Daddy, he went on about 20 train rides today. With Heather and Daddy, we turned it into a boat also. They sang "Row,Row, Row your boat!" Ryan couldn't wait until Daddy came home so he could teach him how to play. Jaxson also went on a couple of train rides with mommy. He also had fun laying around and listening. So next time your over at our house, you will have to take a ride on the Ryan Express!




2 comments:
Okay Chad . . .only a REAL MAN would sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and let his wife post it for the entire world to access.
You go, Big Daddy!
Julie said, "Awww, that's sooooo sweeet!
Have to tell you guys that the Sayers Family now walks around the house (on a daily basis) and says, "Oh, no shark!!" (pronounced Shaawk)
Give Bic and Buff a kiss for us.
Post a Comment