Monday, November 10, 2008

Bad night before the first day back

We didn't have a good night last night. I got up with Jaxson at 1:30am and at 3:00am, I was still wide awake. So I woke up Chad and we decided I would take the second shift since he has no problems falling back to sleep. Well, I must have jenx him because he couldn't go back to sleep. I think we both fell asleep around 4am. Then Ryan got up at 5:30am because he has come down with a bad cold and couldn't breathe. So we both didn't get much sleep last night.

School went ok today. I spent the day catching up with students and teachers on what went on while I was gone. Unfortunetly, some people haven't been doing their jobs and it is really frustrating.

Ryan and Jaxson did well with Laura. Ryan was a little grumpy since he was sick but when I got home they were playing "safari." Jaxson was a little fussy but was fast asleep when I got home.

So one day down. And I am trying to just take one day at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, we're not to this point yet, but I feel for you! Hang in there -I know you guys are great parents and that you love him so much! We'll keep you in our prayers
Eric and Karmen