Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last Week Home

This is my last week home and we have been busy. Yesturday, Ryan and I went to our second art class. We did leaf rubbings. He had fun but it wasn't as enjoyable as the clay. However, next week she said we are going to get messy with paint. :)

We have been really enjoying the warm weather these past few days. It is nice to be able to take both boys outside. Ryan and I had a good time yesturday playing at the park.
Oh, last Friday (Halloween), Jaxson had his first date! My friend Becky came over with her little girl Hannah. Jaxson is a little less than a week older than her. Aren't they so cute together!
Jaxson will be six weeks old tomorrow! Oh, how the time flies. Here is a picture of him from this week. He loves to be wrapped up like this. I think he looks like a hot dog in a hot dog bun!





No comments: