Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We have a new house!

We closed on our house in Amherst today so we are the proud owners of a new house!  It is beautiful and we feel so blessed to be moving into such a nice house.  We can't wait to put our personal touches on the house including some color!  

We got the keys and got to go inside.  Unfortunately, the previous owners didn't leave it in the cleanest state so I will be going back up there tomorrow to clean it.  Then this weekend Chad and I will be painting! 

The yard was also a mess but thanks to the Sayers the grass is now mowed.   Looks like we may have an issue with the neighbors dog and where he likes to do his business.  So if you have any suggestions on how to talk with them, let us know!  

Well we will be VERY busy for the next week or so!  So there won't be many posts until then.  Sorry, but I will try to tweet here and there as long as I have Internet!

No comments: