So here it goes... (captions below pictures)
Aaron and Becky helped up pack on Wednesday. Jaxson and Hannah had fun playing together! I think they make a cute couple, too!
We took a break to take a couple of pictures of this beautiful girl!
Our first picture of the boys in the new house!
Jaxson enjoyed a bath in the kitchen sink!
Chad set up the trampoline for Ryan so he wouldn't be so bored while we unpacked a MILLION boxes! Ok, maybe not that many but it sure seems like it. Last Saturday, Chad's family came up to help us out! We had job's for everyone! Kim mowed, weed eated, and trimed the brushes. Amber helped Chad paint the basement. Cindy was in charge of the boys, lunch, and any boxes she could get to. Rob put in LOTS of much needed shelving! (I am so thankful I have him as a father in law) I worked on unpacking boxes! We made A LOT of progress! Their help was overwhelmingly a blessing to us! After I long day of work, we went out to eat at a place called the Moosehead. Chad's grandparents also came up later in the day to see the house and to eat with us. Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa!




He is such a cheeseball!
And goofy!On Tuesday, I took the boys to a park which we thought was supposed to have storyhour for Ryan. Well, we got the wrong park but we still enjoyed playing and a picnic!




Chad and I have fully embraced summertime eating! I think we have had a sundae every night AFTER the boys go to bed!
Jaxson is ALL over the place. He crawls under things and gets stuck often.
He is also able to pull himself up.
Last Sunday was Chad and I's 6th anniversary. We didn't celebrate until Wednesday. We went out to eat and did a little shopping while the Sayers watched the boys.
With all the cardboard boxes around, you have to do something fun with them. We made a house out of one of the bigger ones for Ryan. Here he is painting it!
He stubbed his toe REALLY bad...so we had to have...








No comments:
Post a Comment