We finally got some warm weather today (thanks, Karmen for sending some our way!) I took both boys out twice today to get some fresh air and play! Ryan had fun playing baseball and riding his Gator (until it ran out of batteries). Jaxson enjoyed playing in his excerisaucer.


After a while we went to the backyard to play on the play set. Ryan had fun going down the slide!

Jaxson got to swing in a outside swing for the first time! He would just giggle with joy.

He even fell asleep like Ryan used to do!

Ryan of course is more brave on the swing this year. He likes to be grabbed, pulled up real high and let go! He would just laugh! It was good to see him have so much fun outside. And he took a REALLY good nap!


I, of course am enjoying taking pictures OUTSIDE with NATURAL lighting. I got so many good pictures today, I couldn't decide which ones to post so I posted them all!
1 comment:
So happy that you got some nice weather! Doesn't it just make the world seem like a better place when you can get some fresh air?!
Post a Comment