Ryan is in love with Jaxson. Jaxson is in love with Ryan. Ahh, brotherly love! There is nothing like two brothers who already adore each other. I can't wait to see how God develops this relationship. Isn't this the cutest picture. I love how Jax's cheek is all pushed up :)On Saturday afternoon/night, my wonderful husband took me out on a date. We went to see Slumdog Millionaire first. It was EXCELLANT! I highly recommend it. Then, we went to the Melting Pot! It was suppossed to be a surprise but I guessed on the way up there because he had the GPS in the car so I knew he wasn't sure on how to get there. BUT, then when we got there, I walked in and there in the lobby was Steve and Marie! I was so happy because we hadn't seen them in so long. We were there from 8pm until 11:15pm. It was a great night of delicious food and great fellowship.
Prayer Request: Chad is having surgery on Wednesday at 2pm up at Aultman Hospital to get his defibulator battery replaced. It is an outpatient surgery if everything goes as planned! We are worried but when your love one has ANY surgery you tend to be a little bit nervous. So your prayers would be appreciated!

No comments:
Post a Comment