Monday, March 16, 2009

Eli Turns 4!

This weekend, Ryan, Jaxson, Heather, and I headed to Ft. Wayne to celebrate my nephew's fourth birthday. Chad stayed home to paint the basement! (It looks fantastic!)

Here's the handsome four year old!

On Saturday afternoon, we enjoyed the warm, sunny day at the park for a couple of hours. Ryan enjoyed running around after sitting in the car for three hours. Heather was such a huge help this weekend. I couldn't have made it without her!

On Saturday night, we went to my sister Amy's house for supper. Ashleigh shared her song she wrote. She played the guitar and sang it to us. She is quite the talented song writer! (Especially for 10 years old)

The boys enjoyed rough housing with their Uncle Brad.

On Sunday afternoon, Eli had a Peter Pan Birthday party. Look how excited he is about his Peter Pan figurines.

My sister, Becca, made an amazing Pirate ship cake.


Everyone was supposed to dress up as either pirates or a character from the movie. I have to say, Jaxson was the cutest little pirate there!


On the way home we saw this hilarious limo! Heather and I laughed so hard!

No comments: