Life with a newborn is great except for the nights! Jaxson is doing well, sleeping better than Ryan ever did. However, when you are doing it alone, the nights get long. I am of course letting Chad sleep during the night during the week since he works. But it isn't easy! I think it is the hardest part of being a mother. Last night, I was up for an hour with Jaxson then as soon as I got back into bed, Ryan woke up with a fever. So then I was up with Ryan for about an hour and a half. Then back up about 2 hours later with Jaxson who decided then to be up for an hour AFTER he ate. Luckily, my mother's helper was here today and so I got to sleep in. But when I sleep in in the morning and take an afternoon nap to catch up then I feel like I am not getting anything else accomplished. I didn't even get a shower until 4:30pm. It is a little frustrating for me especially since I am a busy person who likes to cross things off the list. However, the benefit of being a mother of two is I know things get better. Just hopefully sooner than later!
No comments:
Post a Comment