Tonight I am especially thankful and blessed by our family. Yes, I am always thankful but don't always express it or tell them.
This weekend, my parents came up from Cincinnati to see the boys and us. Their visit was so nice. They got to see Ryan trick or treat and we played games with Ryan which he loved. Our boys are so lucky to have grandparents who love them so much.
Then, you have Chad's parents. OH, how would we do it without them? They are so helpful with the boys. Like today, Rob came over to our house to watch the boys until Chad got home so I could go to class. Ryan, Jaxson, and I went to visit Nana today at work and she was so PROUD of her to grandsons.
Having two sets of wonderful grandparents is fabulous but we also have aunts and uncles who are wonderful too. Kim and Amber are so loved by Ryan that usually he wants to go with them instead of mommy :( Though my sisters don't get to see our kids as often, they are also always great with them. We are so blessed by our family! So thank you for all of your love, support, and for EVERYTHING you do.
Redo
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment