So Monday night I went to class. It was nice to get away and think intellectually instead of playing the "animal game" and "pooh game" for the 100th time with Ryan. Chad was at home with the boys and he did GREAT! On Tuesday night, I had an internship meeting which was mandatory. This time I took Jaxson and he was an angel. Our cohort went out to dinner afterwards and it was fun to relax and catch up.
Chad has been working A LOT because their "going out of business sale" is going on I appreciate how hard he is working for our family but I also want him home too! Though he has had Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off. It has been so nice having him home! He will also be off Wednesday and Friday. YEAH! This means more sleep at night!
Oh, I almost forgot! Last Saturday, Chad went to the Ecuador Benefit Auction. He bought a playhouse for Ryan for only $260.00. Chad then put up a mailbox next to it. On Saturday night, we left a note and some candy in it for him. Ryan loves it! Here is a picture of it!

No comments:
Post a Comment