Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not Women's Night Out

Tonight the women from our young married group were supposed to come up to our house for women's night out. However, due to back to school meetings only three people could come. So it got cancelled :( Instead, Chad got to go out!



I took Ryan and Jaxson to a cute little "train" station close to our house and to take some 3 1/2 year old pictures of Ryan. After the boys went to bed, I got to have some fun playing with the pictures I took. Here are two collages I made. I like how they turned out. The first is obviously more traditional with the second being more artsy/photo journalistic. I like aspects of both styles! You can click on the image to make it bigger! Enjoy!





1 comment:

Kathi O said...

I was your 3000th visitor! Love Ryan's pics!