In Oberlin, only about 15 minutes from our house is this great mini water park. We (Ryan, Jax, Julie, Trent, and I) went last Thursday. We got there about 2pm and stayed until a little after 6pm. Like always, Ryan was a little unsure about the water. But after I took him into the kiddie pool and the small slide, he got some confidence. We went back outside and he went down the bigger twisty slide over and over. Trent and Julie also were daring and went down both of the bigger slides. The white one is scarier then you think. I am excited to go back again and again. If anyone wants to come up and go with us some time, give me a call!
I especially want use the indoor facilities during the wintertime. They also have workout equipment, an olympic size pool, and they are in the process of building a five court basketball gym.
There is talk of building a similar facility in Amherst. I hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment