Therefore, I am behind on blogging! In fact, I will probably start blogging only once a week.
The month of July started out great! Chad's family came up for July 4th including his grandparents and Aunt Jan, Uncle Bob, and Cousin Matt. We had a cookout and took time to visit.
Getting a family pic or pic of the two boys seems impossible these days. So these are our best attempt of getting a pic in our "flag" t shirts (which Ryan was crazy about wearing!)
Kim and Amber's dog, Zoe found some visitors July 4th weekend. Four baby bunnies have been living in our backyard for who does how long. He found their nest but was very nice. They have since left. As you can imagine, Ryan was quite excited! He loved showing them off!

We have been keeping busy around here by enjoying the pleasant weather. Ryan enjoys playing in his pool.
And defend himself!
For his birthday (in February), he got a bubble wand. I finally got it out the other day. What great fun and entertainment it has provided the past week! It has blown bubbles, fought off monsters, and much more!


Our latest and best discovery this past week was this beautiful beach only 15 minutes away from our house!
I feel so blessed to have something so nice so close to our house!
Ryan was in Seventh Heaven! Jaxson enjoyed it too even though he didn't sleep like I wanted him to do. Luckily I had help from Julie or I couldn't have watched both boys!





Then when Ryan got bored with playing in the water, you turn around and go to this!
YES! More fun!
Jaxson has been getting himself in more and more trouble these past few weeks!
Here he is climbing the stairs which is a never ending battle with keeping him off them!
Here he has pulled out one of my drawers! Not too soon after I took this pic, he got his thumb stuck in the drawer!
The other day, he cried and cried in his crib because he THOUGHT he wasn't tired! Oh but he was and ended up falling asleep like this!
And today, when I went in to get him up from his nap, he was standing in his crib for the first time! Oh, how he is growing so quickly!I finally took pictures of some of the rooms of the house! I will post those soon! Be patient with me, I start working this week. Only two days but it is enough to throw me off my summer schedule!






1 comment:
Some other places in the area surrounding Amherst that might be good places to take your sons:
Schoepfle Gardens in Birmingham:
http://www.loraincountymetroparks.com/sgarden.htm
-These gardens are beautiful, and they have a children's play area in the southwest corner.
Mill Hollow:
http://www.loraincountymetroparks.com/vermilion.htm
-This is a nice place to walk around and play by the river. There are multiple spots to walk down to the river, walking trails, and a playground.
Here is another nice beach to the east, if you don't mind driving about twice the distance. I personally think it is a nicer beach with cleaner sand and usually cleaner water. It does not have a playground, however.
http://www.clemetparks.com/visit/index.asp?action=rdetails&reservations_id=1012
The Lorain County Metroparks have all sorts of events at their different locations that children might enjoy:
http://www.loraincountymetroparks.com/index.html
Best,
Chuck Grimmett
Post a Comment