Monday, January 19, 2009

The Past Three Days!

The boys are in bed. Chad is at a marathon Stewardship meeting (basically, you never no when it will end). I worked hard on my internship stuff today (I read a whole book and did analysis on it. I also read three articles and did analysis on each of those, too!) So I have decided to take a deserved break to BLOG!!
This weekend, my parents came up from Cincinnati. It was a great weekend except for Ryan being sick with the flu! Friday night we went to Broken Rocks Cafe. I got the Greek Pizza (YUM!) Saturday morning my mom, Jaxson, and I did a little shopping in Wooster together. We stayed in on Saturday night since Ryan was really sick. My mom and I watched about 3 hours of HGTV while my dad and Chad watched a movie. On Sunday, I stayed home with Ryan. Then they went over to Rob and Cindy's for lunch which we had prepared but brought over there to eat so no one would catch Ryan's bug.
My parents SPOILED Jaxson. They hadn't seen him since Thanksgiving and he has changed so much. They has so much fun trying to make him smile and coo.
Isn't this picture precious!

Grammy and Jax

In bed with Grandpa

Ryan started feeling better Sunday afternoon or so we thought. Today he had another couple bouts of sickness but before he went to bed tonight, he seemed to be doing better again. Hopefully he will wake up feeling 100% tomorrow morning.

Ryan and I had fun playing Grocery store together today. We have never played this before but Ryan caught on right away and of course we had to do it about a million times.

Ryan checking Mommy out


Ryan going shopping!

Ryan signing his credit card recipt (hey, we play the "real" way!)

This evening Ryan wanted to see his Nana and Papa. He called them on the phone and asked them to come over. They of course did! Nana and Ryan played trains then she had to go. Papa and him played for over two hours together.

Yes, I know, my child has no pants on!

I think they read about 5 books together!

No comments: