Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday Fun!

On Wednesday, Ryan turned 4!

Unfortuntely, he was sick so we had to scale down the day and stay at home.

We got McDonald's, brought it home and had a picnic on the family room floor.

This is his favorite pose lately!

Then he got to open his presents! Jaxson got him this puzzle!

We got him the Playdoh Ice Cream maker! Both him and Jaxson love it!
On Saturday night, we had his family/friends party! He was so sweet! He asked in between each present whether he could open another, took time to examine everything he got, and said lots of thank you's! (without being prompted most of the time)
The party was smaller than previous years but I actually enjoyed that. My parents, Chad's parents, Aunt Amber, and our new friends, Mark, Linda, Jacob, and Jonathan Rau joined us to celebrate!

Ryan picked a Land Before Time birthday! He still LOVES dinosaurs!

Jaxson also enjoyed the party!
Ryan had a wonderful time! He kept telling me "That was the best party ever!"
Though today he also said in the car on the way home from church that he was going to have a party after his nap. When I told him he had already had his birthday party, he replied,
"No, mom that was a little party. Now I am going to have a BIG party!"
No buddy, one party is enough...at least for this mommy!

1 comment:

Eric , Karmen, Brinna, Eden & Grayson said...

I love the picture of Ryan standing beside the table of presents - so cute! Glad you all had such a fun day - I can't believe that he's 4 already!