I am officially finished with my masters. I had my final internship meeting yesturday and I sent in my final exam for my last class this evening! I will graduate on Saturday with a Masters in Educational Administration from Ashland University! I just have to take the Praxis test in order to get my licensure. Oh, and give the state a BUNCH of money!
I could not have done it without the support of my wonderful husband! He spent many nights (and weekends) taking care of the boys so I could attend class or work on homework.
It was well worth it. I learned a lot, made great friends, and made valuable connections. I will miss the learning part but not the work part. I am ready for the break.
Besides my new job, I wonder where God will take my new education degree next!
Redo
7 years ago

1 comment:
Sorry I'm late on this Sarah - but CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment