On Monday, Chad and his dad went up to the new house to meet with the inspector. Everything went great just the minor wear and tear a house takes which was praise! Chad took LOTS of pictures as requested by me. Blogger is not letting me post ALL of them at once so I have decided to post them in parts. I am posting in no particular order, just what was first in the file!So we will start with the basement!
Door and stairway to basement
This will make a GREAT play area for the boys!



Where we plan to put a TV and our big sectional!

The unfinished part! It is big enough to put a fifth bedroom and full bath. We are planning on putting in the fifth bedroom for an office!
As I post these pictures, if you have any design ideas, please let me know! I need all the help I can get!
No comments:
Post a Comment