Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Prayer Request

I am currently uploading Ryan's video and hope to post it this evening when I get home from class.

Until then, I have a prayer request! I have been struggling the past week or so with a MAJOR lack of motivation. I have just one more class and the rest of internship to finish but I have NO motivation to work on things. I guess I am just worn out from ALL the school work and I am ready for a break. Please pray that I can be motivated to devote the time I need to finish this class and my internship. With my marathon internship weekend coming up, I worried that I will not be focused enough to get everything done that I NEED to get done. I want to use my time wisely so I can get EVERYTHING finished this weekend. Please pray that I can avoid distractions like Blogging or working on pictures! Thanks, your prayers mean a lot!

No comments: