Monday, September 29, 2008

At Home!

We arrived home yesturday from the hospital about 2pm. We ate first at Rob and Cindy's with my parents, Amber and Kim, and Grandma Steiner. We all took naps when we got home, though Jaxson kept wanting to eat so I didn't get as much sleep as everyone else. We spent a relaxing evening at home..putting stuff away, watching TV, and eating pizza. We all went to bed around 10pm because we were so tired. Jaxson did well through the night. He ate at 2am and 6am. From 2am to 6am he didn't make a fuss. Then he slept til 10am and so did I. Chad, my dad, Ryan, and Rob went out for breakfast this morning so it was nice for the house to be quiet. This afternoon, Chad went around to two different auto body shops to get estimates on his car. Now we have to decide whether we really want to get it fixed since it is just cosmetic. Ryan, Jaxson, and I took naps. That felt good! Then Chad, Ryan, and my dad went to the golfing range. My mom and I cleaned up a bit, fed Jaxson, and made dinner. I am feeling pretty good, a lot less recovery time needed with this one then with Ryan. But still tired and emotional! Well I will try to post pictures later tonight or tomorrow!

No comments: